The Addison County Chamber of Commerce and the Addison County Economic Development Corporation are pleased to bring you this great opportunity to learn why Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are essential to the success of your business.
Mark Hunter, a nationally recognized speaker, will discuss "white normative" organizational culture and why it matters, and build a business and social case for diversity of thought and workforce that matches that of the world around us. He will also provide actions steps for change:
- Setting intentional & measurable targets
- Knowing "why" you're taking on DEI - personally and professionally
- Asking and listening
- Re-creation of power and policy
- Call to action and results
For Chamber members
- Click here for event information and to register.
- Click on the Registration link and enter your user name and password (or email) and click continue.
For ACEDC Members and Non-Members of both organizations
- Click here for event information and Registration.
- Click the registration link, then select "Click here to continue your event registration" under Not a member?
- (For ACEDC Members) Select "ACCOC & ACEDC Member Admission ($0.00)" if you are a member of ACEDC, complete the form, and click "Save Changes."
- (For Non- Members) Select "Non-member admission $20.00" if you are not a member of either organization, complete the form, and click "Save Changes to continue to the payment page.